SAVE THE DATES
Ralph Lauren Mens Sullivan Stretch Slim Fit Jeans hamiltons 40x30 Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership Mod 50100070 Button Fly Hard Ground promo
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman BELSTAFF Mens Beige Cobham Functional Trousers Jeans 32W 34L TG 48 BNWT: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
Volcom High&waisted Skinny; Farbe Cool bluee; Größe 3
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
AMPLIFIED Vintage RAMONES Foil Logo Hey Ho Let's Go Kapuzen Pulli Zip Hoodie L
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
2 pantalons Jean Diesel Denim Regulated 33 34 (24 25 US) NEUFS avec étiquetteNapapijri Maglieria Dakshin Crew Marine bluee blueeSZ 27 NAKED & FAMOUS SKINNY GUY LIGHT SKY blueE STRETCH COTTON DENIM JEANS
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to email@example.com. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
Puma Men'S Downtown Twill PantsVINTAGE OKTOBERFEST DIRNDL TYROL LEATHER DARK BROWN MEN'S PANTS US44 EU54CARVEN Paris -100% Cotton Fine Knit Sweater-Size Large Skinny -Yellow-Very nice.Maglia men Peuterey blue Exmoor 03 Autunno Inverno 2018 19
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
Alpha Industries Rbf Incrustation Pull white Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, Lacoste Mens - Size 2XL - Cardigan Button Sweater with Aligator bluee White
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
Kenny Racing Trousers - black orange Motocross Enduro MX Cross
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the Marine Layer Cardigan Sweater NEW WITH TAGS NWT bluee Men's Connery Medium.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- ProSphere Women's Santa Clara University Tailgate Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- Adidas By Stella McCartney Athletic Cropped Gym Leggings Size 8 Small
- NWT Coldwater Creek Plus Sz 2X Mirror Sequin Shell Top Navy Cruise Evening New
- Free People Womens Leggings XS Stretch Fabric Semi Sheer
- GIANNI BINI ACTIVE Reese Capri Legging M Brewer Palm Print NWT Gym Pant
- R+A Womens Kiki Flare Leg Jeans Metallic bluee Leather Size 24
- ONE TEASPOON AWESOME BAGGIES IN COBAIN 27 RIPS HOLES DISTRESSED
- Miss Me Jeans size 27x33
- LINGERIE SOUTIEN GORGE 95HH (=95L) ELOMI MORGAN
- Stunning Women's Versace 28 Denim Jeans. Inseam 34". EUC W2
- Juniors Women's Miss Me Boot Jeans Size 26
- Wholesale Job Lot of 24 or 36 x Ladies Maxi Briefs Embroidered Sizes 14-24
- Triumph Doreen n Klassisch Spitze Bügellos Bh in Auffällige
- PAIGE Skyline Skinny Ankle Jeans Egreenen Dark Wash Sz 30 Stretch Slim Mid Rise
- Lularoe Jade Capri Leggings Large
- NWT ARMANI COLLEZIONI CAMELLIA BUTTON DOWN SUIT BLAZER SIZE 2 MULTI
- Dsquared2 Brown Women's Flare Casual Pants US S IT 40
- David Setzo 50s style navy balloon skirt
- New Maaji Glam-O-Rama Bikini Set, Size Medium, MS1923
- Free People Westwood Cardigan Deep Berry Size XS
- New Anthropologie Marcy Plunge One-Piece Swimsuit by Allihop Stripes & Dots XS
- NWT Anthropologie Pilcro Ivory High Rise Skinny Corduroy Pants 32
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE 100% CASHMERE CABLE Button Up CARDIGAN BELTED SWEATER WOMENS S
- Ann Taylor Sweater Size Small Wool Angora Cashmere Blend Purple Shawl Collar
- Linda Bertozzi - Sandstone Linen Skirt - Size 8
- 7 For All Mankind Womens Denim Jean Shorts Roll Up Cuffed Distress Low Rise 24
- V FOR CITY Swim Shirts for Women Long Sleeve Swimsuit Top UV Rash Guard Green L
- IRO ADYA BLOUSE TOP FR 34
- Johnny Was Embroidered Navy MAYA Swing Top S-M A-line cotton-poly top, raw edges
- Lane Bryant IVORY 26 28 3X Lace Romantic Gauze Boho Kaftan Tunic Poncho Top
- Eileen Fisher Womens Pink Silk Dressy Day To Night Tunic Top Blouse XS BHFO 4137
- AG Adriano goldschmied Jeans High Rise Farrah Skinny 29R dark bluee denim
- Womens Midnight bluee Bell Sleeve Small Blouse Nwot
- Ann Taylor Womens Size Small Long Ruffle Sleeves Career Blouse In bluee
- Ladies Phase Eight Wine Lacey Shirt Size 12 Bnwt
- Sci-MX Nutrition Pro-VX Predein, Chocolate, 900 g
- Blaklader Flame Shirt Navy bluee
- Men's Club Monaco Long Sleeve Shirt
- Beautiful Men's 17 Christian Dior Multi-color Striped SS Button Shirt
- John Richmond Shirt B107 T-Shirt Sleeveless Men's Tank Top Grey Size 52; 48
- Ralph Lauren Button Down Shirt M Madras Plaid Green Pink bluee Mens 8557
- Clothing T-Shirt Woman Size 42 No Sleeve New
- Hemd Harley Davidson Gr MEDIUM KW 39 40 echtes VINTAGE Made in USA Super Zustand
- Honda Civic Type R 2017 Inspired Car Art Men’s Hoodie
- Coolest Dad Ever Darth Vader Men's T Shirt
- Camo Hunting Hoodie Sweatshirt Sizes S-5XL Camouflage Authentic True Timber
- HUGO BOSS ANZUG, Mod. The Keys12 Shaft2, Gr. 94, Regular Fit, Medium bluee
- Hombre Vintage black Retro Informales con Cremallera 100% Piel Carreras Motero
- GRIM REAPER EVIL DEATH SKELETON WANT YOUR SKULL GOTHIC ZIP HOODIE SWEATSHIRT 208
- NEW 590,00 BRIONI Dress SHIRT 100% Cotton Size 17.5 Us 44 Eu (Cod MA64)
- CAROLINA HERRERA Men's Size MEDIUM Designer Polo
- N2N Bodywear Men white Sheer skin runner tights size L
- ProSphere Men's Northern State University Ripple Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- NewStylish Mens Avant-garde triangle hem hoodie
- Planet Hollywood Men's XL Cotton Polyester Blend Las Vegas Graphic Sweatshirt
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- Mens' Peter Millar Crown Sport Thunb 1 4 Zip Sweater Size Medium, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
Brunello Cucinelli taupe faint glen plaid pants 52 (36x36) unhemmed 100% cotton to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Questions? Email NWT Scotch & Soda "Blake" bluee Fall Weight Flannel Pleated Pants Sz. 29 or Laura Sellers, NewsTrain project co-directors.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
NEW DESIGNER JEANS Gardeur 35 X 30 Light Weight White 98% COTTONFLEXReplay Anbass délavé men size du JEAN 32 32
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
Lacoste NWT Men's All-Over Wool Blend Jacquard Print Swater Size M
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.FEW FABRICS Pants 975790 Grey 2
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.