SAVE THE DATES
Alpha Industries MA - 1 VF 59 black XXL, black, 191118 03 Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership MONTURA PANTALONES CUBIERTA MPCT30X 90 black-S
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman Parka men At.p.co green A173blackne301 P003 Autunno Inverno 2018 19: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
PENN RICA Chaqueta Parka Hombre col. varios tg. misceláneos NUEVA COLECCIÓN -42%
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
SCOTT Mens Wool Blend Single Breasted 3 Piece Suit in Charcoal to Size 60",S R L
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
EMPORIO ARMANI VESTE HOMME NEUF grey 6A8Studio DfArtisan Jeans Size 32 from Japan Free ShippingRené Lezard Anzug dunkelblue 100 % Schnurwolle TOP-Zustand Gr. 25
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
KENZO Giacca men 48 EU 38 UK 38 US Fino - 80 % KZ02 N2GVolcom Lidward Parka Burnt Khaki LBOGLIOLI GIACCA SARTORIALE NUOVO TG 52 DA CARTELLINO COTONE +LINO blue 880,00Armata Di Mare Bomber Brooke bluee bluee Mod. 1115
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
Ermenegildo Zegna 3Btn Suit bluee Wool Men’s 42R Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, Pantalones Montura Vértigo 2-9210 CARBONO-XL
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
NWT DONDUP ITALIAN SOFT WOOL BOMBER VINTAGE L 40 , MARGIELA ARMY GREEN
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the PANTALONES MONTURA VÉRTIGO LUZ 9092 black-S.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- ProSphere Women's Santa Clara University Tailgate Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- Adidas By Stella McCartney Athletic Cropped Gym Leggings Size 8 Small
- NWT Coldwater Creek Plus Sz 2X Mirror Sequin Shell Top Navy Cruise Evening New
- Free People Womens Leggings XS Stretch Fabric Semi Sheer
- GIANNI BINI ACTIVE Reese Capri Legging M Brewer Palm Print NWT Gym Pant
- R+A Womens Kiki Flare Leg Jeans Metallic bluee Leather Size 24
- ONE TEASPOON AWESOME BAGGIES IN COBAIN 27 RIPS HOLES DISTRESSED
- Miss Me Jeans size 27x33
- LINGERIE SOUTIEN GORGE 95HH (=95L) ELOMI MORGAN
- Stunning Women's Versace 28 Denim Jeans. Inseam 34". EUC W2
- 2-Pc Laura Ashley Pink Paris Eiffel Tower Toile S S Jersey Pajamas Wms NWT
- Sujetador con Aros 75b Piel Von Affinitas Intimates Nuevo
- 10 Playtex Cotton Comfort Briefs PLCCBF
- Haby Women's 2 Piece Activewear Set Long Sleeve Shirt with Sport Leggings S M L
- Triumph Adorable Curves WHP Royal Purple (00eh) 34B
- St John Knits Collection Santana Knit Sweater Sea Coral Sz Petite NWT MSRP
- NWT EILEEN FISHER RYE Washable Stretch Crepe Slim Cropped Pants S
- TWIN SET SIMONA BARBIERI sweater cardigan size L Т312НО NWTG
- Haut de maillot de bain Brassière yellow Active
- Women's Polo Ralph Lauren multi-color sleeveless sweater sz 2X NWT
- Ett twa for Anthropologie Size 2 Pink Striped Ventura Wide-Leg Trouser Pants
- Eileen Fisher..Green Eileen NWOT L wide leg cropped 100% organic linen pant
- US SELLERlot of 5 turtle butterfly sarong bikini coverup luau cruise dress
- PAGE BOY Sweaters 849053 Yellow F
- GREGOR PIROUZI Drew Navy gold Bikini M 6 8 Support Cups
- FANTASIE VERSAILLES fs5749 W Clémentine (CLE) 30D
- Craghoppers NosiLife Womens Ladies Bailly Patterned Insect Repellent (CG129)
- "NEW" Nobody Denim, Boho Short - Petal
- FRAME NWT Floral One-Shoulder Top Coastal bluee Multi Size S
- Anthropologie Multi Printed Silk Lurex Peasant Tunic Blouse Top Size M
- Vogue Vintage Print Long Sleeves Blouse Tops Women Dresse Formal Shirts Occident
- J.CREW Womans Size 0 Boy shirt in tropical cove plaid New with tags Retail
- Harley Davidson Women T-Shirt Model B&S Red
- LuLaRoe Irma XS Stripes Floral
- Hearts of Palm Womens Palm Perfect Lace Tie Front Top
- Unique Unicorn Rainbow Woman Ecologically Sustainable T-Shirt Organic Cotton
- EMPORIO ARMANI MEN'S DENIM LONG SLEEVE SHIRT DRESS SHIRT NEW SLIM FIT NER D4B
- Palace Jobsworth T-shirt Red Size L
- Vintage Death to the Pixies Shirt - Sz XL - M&O Knits Brand See Pics
- Ariat Men's Milos Stretch Small Plaid Short Sleeve Western Shirt Big And Tall
- Worker Shirt Grey with a Tattoo Gothik Motif Model cross Skull Blades
- BAD SANTA CLAUS Printed Men's 2-Sided L S T-Shirt Easy Halloween Costume S-3XL
- Poplin Roll Up Sleeve Shirt 1298
- POLO RALPH LAUREN US OPEN 2015 SMALL YELLOW BIG PONY POLO [NEW]
- Men's Long Virgil Strap Size M L XL XXL
- Gossip Girl YOU'RE NOBODY UNTIL YOU'RE TALKED ABOUT Licensed Sweatshirt S-3XL
- 17 NWT Eddie Bauer First Ascent Mens Weatheredge Storm Ops Parka Waterproof
- New NIKE Mens BARCELONA Football Reversible BENCH COAT Brown and Yellow M
- New Men's Owl Dumbbells Camo Hoodie Sweater Night Bird Workout Fitness Funny Gym
- NEW KITON SHIRT 100% COTTON MOD. UMC 19H898
- SIGNUM Hemd Langarm Comfort NEU Gr. M Streifen Baumwolle S1.1102
- X JAPAN HIDE Line Hoodie 20th Memorial Limited Rare Size 3 M F S
- USS BRIDGE AOE-10 COMBAT SUPPORT SHIP NAVY ANCHOR EMBLEM SWEATSHIRT
- Let's Rage Pokemon I Choose Fire Charizard Charmander Sweatshirt LS Shirt XL
- You Can Have My Gun AR-15 2nd Amendment Gun Rights Hooded Sweatshirt Hoodie
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- Alpha Industries MA-1 Moon Landing Rev grey M, grey, 196125 31, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
NEW MEN'S Murano LUXURIOUS WOOL Blend COAT Size XL Charcoal to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Questions? Email Polo Ralph Lauren Cotton Linen Blazer Men’s SZ 42R or Laura Sellers, NewsTrain project co-directors.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
HARMONT&BLAINE Cappotto Giaccone men Col blue tg XL -50 % OCCASIONE NWOT - Eidos (ISAIA) Napoli Wool Blazer Sport Coat Retail - 38L 48L EU
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
NAPAPIJRI RAINFOREST WMS 002 BIANCO-XS
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.Nautica Men's Double Breasted Wool Peacoat
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.