SAVE THE DATES
Elomi Lisse EL3912 W Armature,Moulé Soutien-Gorge Allaitement black (black) 36H Cs Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership LA PERLA Studio Push-Up BH - 75 D - purple NEU ( FR85 IT2 GB 34 ) no triumph
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman LA PERLA Studio Push-Up BH - 70 B - pink NEU (FR 80 IT 1 GB 32 ) no triumph: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
Romeo & Juliet Couture Coral Sporty Hoodie Hood Layering Zip Sweat Shirt Top S
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
Vintage CONTEXT Apple-Red Ladies (Wool Coat) size XLBRAND NEW w TAGS
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
Breast Forms Male To Female False Boobs Cosplay For Crossdressers Pad ArtificialSPANX Womens Pink Workout To Waves Mesh Panel Sports Bra Sz S 5101Vossen Women's Ramona Dressing Gown bluee (Winternight)
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to email@example.com. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
Elomi Energise El8041 con con Aro Sujetador Deportivo black (black) 36k PiezasMINUET Skirt Suit Terracotta Occasion Wear Full Length Skirt & Top - 16Champion American Classics Logo Hoody Beige WomenParabler Women's Raincoat bluee M
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
BNWT size 14 42 ANITA & GREEN FULLY LINED LONG KHAKI PARKA STYLE COAT w HOOD Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, Triumph Beauty-full Darling W02 Bra White (0003) 40D CS
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
Women New Autumn Winter One Button Blazer Coat long sleeve Work Wear
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the ES29454 - Long Sleeve Teddy.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- ProSphere Women's Santa Clara University Tailgate Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- Adidas By Stella McCartney Athletic Cropped Gym Leggings Size 8 Small
- NWT Coldwater Creek Plus Sz 2X Mirror Sequin Shell Top Navy Cruise Evening New
- Free People Womens Leggings XS Stretch Fabric Semi Sheer
- GIANNI BINI ACTIVE Reese Capri Legging M Brewer Palm Print NWT Gym Pant
- R+A Womens Kiki Flare Leg Jeans Metallic bluee Leather Size 24
- ONE TEASPOON AWESOME BAGGIES IN COBAIN 27 RIPS HOLES DISTRESSED
- Miss Me Jeans size 27x33
- LINGERIE SOUTIEN GORGE 95HH (=95L) ELOMI MORGAN
- Stunning Women's Versace 28 Denim Jeans. Inseam 34". EUC W2
- Ladies satin caftan lounging dress winlar_caftans
- VICTORIA'S SECRET gold Tag VINTAGE SATIN JACQUARD ROBE Emerald Green PURPLE TRIM
- Triumph Beauty-Full Aura W PINK - LIGHT COMBINATION (m019) 34E
- Women's Performance Camo Leggings Full-Length
- NWT Free People Millennium in Spearmint Green Ankle Zip Stretch Crop Jeans 29
- BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Women Stretch Cotton Slim Cropped Leggings Trouser Pants 4 34
- PilyQ Samba Embroidered Tassel Halter Bikini Set NWT
- J BRAND WOOL & CASHMERE-BLEND SWEATER, Size XS
- Mordex gold Leather Midi Skirt Size 14
- Zadig Voltaire bluee Ana CP Cashmere Cardigan Open Front Long Sleeve One Size
- Longitude Womens Dot to Dot Empire Swimdress
- Nwt Rachel Lym Ruffled Satin Swimwear Swim Beach Cover Up Sz S Small Aqua bluee
- Icelandic Design Women's Button Front Sweater Size S Comfy, Soft Used
- APSARA PATTERNED LINEN & SILK BEACH DRESS
- Marina Rinaldi Pure silk trousers BNWT USA 16
- Basler Business Wool Skirt Straight Brown Women's Size 34 US
- American Superhero Halter Swim Dress Swimsuit
- Eileen Fisher Project NWT bone 100% silk sleeveless tunic size Small Medium
- MARCIANO LOS ANGELES MAGLIA women ELOINA
- BRAND NEW WOMEN'S PARTY WEAR DESIGNER SHALWAR KAMEEZ SIZE (S) MARIA B REPLICA
- MARCIANO LOS ANGELES blueSA DRAPY TOP
- BNWT Free People Ocean Dip Thermal
- Indian Sari Bollywood Saree Ethnic Pink & Green Woven Patola Art Silk -26423
- Escada Women Size 34 Pink Short Sleeve Shirt Top Solid
- Official NCAA Cal Poly Mustangs - RYLCPO04 Mens Womens Boyfriend Triblend
- CAbi Blossom Top Blouse, Size M, bluee & orange Floral Print, NEW
- Aglini - Shirt - Male - White - 1797610A184217
- Emporio Armani EA7 T-Shirt Sweatshirt Sz. L Man bluee 3ZPT44PJ30Z-1554 PUT OFFER
- The Mountain Yin Yang Tree Hoodie
- RJC Tan Outrigger Scene Hawaiian Shirt 4XL
- Hudson Outerwear White gold Filigree Collared Mens 4XL Nice New
- Hemd Eden Park Größe 42 à - 69%
- The FLASH UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER PRINT 2-Sided Long Sleeve Poly T-Shirt
- Brand Men's Slim Fit Long Sleeve Denim Shirt FATHERS DAY X LARGE
- German Shepherd Tail (amz) Gildan Hoodie Sweatshirt
- ZARA TEAL STRIPE HOODIE SIZE LARGE
- Speedo Fastskin Lzr Racer Elite 2 Racing Jammer . Speedo Lzr's . Racing Jammer
- Bown of London Ely Mens Luxury Cotton Velour Dressing Gown
- FB Rugby Hoodie Weekend Forecast Novelty Birthday Christmas Gift Hoody Jumper
- NEW SUPREME SS19 KIDS TEE NAVY LARGE t-shirt box logo cdg authentic
- NEW 2018 LACOSTE SS SEMI FANCY PETIT PIQUE 2 WIRES SLIM POLO
- Supreme Hooded Stripe L S Top Size Medium Brand New SS16 Lime Green
- Napapijri Mens Benoos Hoodie (Grey)
- SAUDI ARABIA FOOTBALL UNISEX HOODIE TOP GIFT WORLD CUP SPORT
- Fox Racing Troubled Mind Short Sleeve Woven - 23093 (Citadel - M)
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- Triumph Doreen + Cotton 01 N Non Wired Bra Many colors, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
Cottelli Collection - - Conjunto de suspensión Wetlook con tejido de red to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
PICARDÍAS AKBAL blue LENCERIA women CALIDAD DE ESPAÑAATHLETA WOMENS 597324 GEL SONAR CAPRI YOGA GYM PANT S Small Navy White
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
NEW FREE PEOPLE FP MOVEMENT ADVENTURE RIB LEGGING WORKOUT YOGA STRETCH PANTS
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.TS top TAKING SHAPE plus sz XXS 12 Tropicana Hue Tunic sheer stretch lined NWT
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.