SAVE THE DATES
ZARA BROWN orange MULTI GEOMETRIC JACQUARD LONG COAT, SUZE M-BNWT,RP Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership Wool Cashmere Coat with Fur Trim Size 16 Beige Cream Long Jacques green
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman Viyella Wool Coat in good condition.Size 18 UK.RRP: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
Natori Women's Natural Feathers Contour Plunge Bra 4203 Size 36DDD
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
LISE CHARMEL SOUTIEN GORGE size FR 90C DRESSING FLORAL REF ACC3588C white
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
BCBG Cardigan Vest Sweater MAX AZRIA SOUTHWESTERN Purple Boho Women's SLINGERIE SOUTIEN GORGE 80E (ancien DD) FREYA floral bonanza balconnetLingerie soutien gorge 90K FREYA in bloom avec mousse
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
Hutschreuther Night Gown sz. 40 Long Sleeve bluee 39 3 8in Long Cotton Modal NEWWinter Woman Slim Middle Long Down Coat blueeEprise by Lise Charmel Seychelles Escale BCC6774 demi bra NEWGilligan O'Malley Bridal bluesh Pink Satin& Lace Long Nightgown & Robe SZ L XL
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
Women Faux Fur Padded Coat Short Outwear Parka Slim Fit Winter Overcoat Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, Nice VINTAGE Hollywood Style Size 10-12 GREVELOUR HONEY MINK Faux Fur COAT
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
Doctor Who Tardis Sweater For Juniors BBC Doctor Who Free Shipping
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the ZARA blueE TEXTURED WEAVE DOUBLE BREASTED COAT BLAZER SIZE L BNWT RRP.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- ProSphere Women's Santa Clara University Tailgate Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- Adidas By Stella McCartney Athletic Cropped Gym Leggings Size 8 Small
- NWT Coldwater Creek Plus Sz 2X Mirror Sequin Shell Top Navy Cruise Evening New
- Free People Womens Leggings XS Stretch Fabric Semi Sheer
- GIANNI BINI ACTIVE Reese Capri Legging M Brewer Palm Print NWT Gym Pant
- R+A Womens Kiki Flare Leg Jeans Metallic bluee Leather Size 24
- ONE TEASPOON AWESOME BAGGIES IN COBAIN 27 RIPS HOLES DISTRESSED
- Miss Me Jeans size 27x33
- LINGERIE SOUTIEN GORGE 95HH (=95L) ELOMI MORGAN
- Stunning Women's Versace 28 Denim Jeans. Inseam 34". EUC W2
- Lot 2 Pair American Eagle Distressed Jeans Size 12 See Description
- DL1961 Florence Instasculpt Jeans Womens 25 Milk White Stretch Straight Leg Slim
- VICTORIA'S SECRET SATIN & RHINESTONE BUTTON FRONT ROMPER LARGE NWT red
- Rare Vintage FURS by A Kaplan 210 Genesee St Buffalo NY
- 7 Seven for all Mankind Womens Jeans Sz 31 Yellow Dandelion The Skinny Stretch
- .NWT BRUNELLO CUCINELLI GUNEX WHITE PANTS SIZE 42 US 6
- New CASHMERE Wool Open CARDIGAN Sweater SOFT SURROUNDINGS Draped bluee L FRINGE
- Jucca Sweater with embellished sleeve
- Punk Rave Red Goth Military Uniform Half Skirt Steampunk Vintage Punk For Women
- American Apparel button front denim jeans a-line skirt dark wash indigo NWT
- Apt. 9 Cashmere Sweater Ladies Size XL
- Adidas Womens Shawl Cardigan Navy bluee
- TNA Aritzia Sea to Sky Zip Sweater Cowichan Med Triangle 100% Lambswool Brown
- Fred Perry women Maglia con Scollo a V Cardigan Maglione Misura UK 8; XS S
- Max Mara Weekend Skirt Yellow Floral Pleated
- women Modesto Completo Vestido Pareo Natación Playa Disfraz Traje de Baño
- Anthropologie Level 99 Olive Denim Skirt Size 31 FREE SHIPPING
- Philip Lim 3.1 Shirt Top Sz 6
- NWT Robert Graham Women's Priscilla Striped Shirt Size XS NWT 198.00
- NEW Womens Matilda Jane Adventure Begins Wandering Waters Top Size L Large
- SIOEN 4600A2FC1Y58L Louisiana Bib And Brace Trousers, Large, Yellow
- PattyBoutik Women's Lace One Shoulder Kimono Sleeve Top
- LuLaRoe Solid Sheer White Large Monroe Kimono
- Elana By Tanner 100% Silk Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt Size 12 Yellow Blouse
- Inktastic Proud Godmother Women's Plus Size T-Shirt Gift Wreath Flowered Godson
- Womens Tops Lolita Embroidered Cat Paw Lapel Collar Blouse Long Sleeve Shirts
- NEW BRIONI Dress SHIRT 100% Cotton Size 15.75 Us 40 Eu (ARA226)
- Vintage Mobil JAL Guam Marathon 1991 Red Polo Shirt Size Large Made in USA
- Victorinox Performance Fabric Villamont Navy Sport Shirt NWT Large
- Santa Cruz grey Jessee V8 Hemd (Langarm)
- NWT Mens Marmot XXL Bodega Flannel Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt bluee
- T-SHIRT Tee Formula One 1 Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Hi-Viz PIT black S DE
- NWT POLO RALPH LAUREN MEN OXFORD LONG SLEEVE BUTTON UP PLAID GREEN NAVY
- Vintage ANDRE AGASSI LINE x NIKE Tennis Jersey Shirt Original 1990's NEW MENS XL
- 1999 WCW goldberg Tee XL
- DEADPOOL Poop Emoji Funny Hoodie Marvel Comics X-Men AVENGERS Adult Youth Sizes
- Blaser Vest Argali Mens Brown Melange (118033-001 576)
- Christian Dior Monsieur Mens Blazer Sport Coat Classic Fit Wool Brown Size 40R
- DG479 DRYTEC20 Performance 1 4 Zip Top By Devon & Jones Many colors Sizes
- POLO SPORT RALPH LAUREN FRANCE LONG-SLEEVED JERSEY SIZE S
- Stone Island Vintage shirt XL Navy bluee Long Sleeve 22 Inch PTP
- KITH Two-Tone Indigo Hoodie Box Logo Size L Medium Indigo In Hand Ready To Ship
- TRANSFORMERS DECEPTICON COLLAGE ADULT HEATHER HOODIE
- NEW WHITE CHAMPION REVERSE WEAVE HOODIE W LOGO XLARGE XL Script
- MINNESOTA STATE FADED FLAG UNISEX SWEATER TOP MINNESOTAN SHIRT JERSEY GIFT
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- ADIDAS AP8675 MARINA blueE PADDED PARKA COAT SIZE L 14, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
WOMENS LAUREN RALPH LAUREN NAVY COTTON DOUBLE BREASTED LIGHTWEIGHT COAT LARGE to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Questions? Email New Look Women's Cherry Blossom Shirt Green (Dark Khaki) 12 or Laura Sellers, NewsTrain project co-directors.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
Reebok Ef Ft Crop Pants Coral WomenWomen's LL BEAN bluee BOILED WOOL Norwegian Sweater Ski Lodge Travel VEST Size M
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
ARMANI COLLEZIONI 2 PIECE SKIRT BLAZER SUIT SAGE SILK- pre owned condition
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.JANUS sweat suit women size L Purple 2 piece sweat suit 100% Merino wool
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.