SAVE THE DATES
REUNION Men's NWT Sweater 2XL LS Silk Wool DEEP Browns for AW2018 Just gorgeous Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership Vtg L-R-G Lifted Research Group LRG Geans Jeans Rasta Beaded Reggae 34” Waist
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman Mens Autumn Denim Cotton Straight Ripped Hole Trousers Distressed Jeans Pants US: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
Mustang Oregon Tapered, W32 - to - W36 WOW Used Wash
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
Mens Vintage Concrete Mix Cardigan Sweater sz Large
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
Vintage Pendleton Sweater Striped 100% Virgin Wool Shetland Yarn USA Made Mens MThere's a Million Things I Haven't Done Just You Wait Zip HoodieHudson Jeans Men's 31 X 31 Byron Straight Leg Somber Dark Wash Jeans (YY)
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
Mens Buffalo David Bitton Driven Basic Straight Leg Jeans Size 32Mens AG ADRIANO goldSCHMIED JEANS, Sz 36 35 - EUC 2Kowtow Rally pant, organic denim NWTMen's HURLEY Medium 100% Acrylic Green Sweater Ked
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
Billabong Knit Sweater Jumper 52% Wool Size XL XXL Excellent Condition Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, Waimea Men's Skinny Fit Fashion Distressed Slim Destroyed Denim Jeans with and
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
Mens Big Star Pioneer Boot 32R (32x32) Faded Distressed Denim Jeans A-1
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the Haggar Men's Solid Gabardine Hidden Expandable Straight-Fit Plain-Front Pant.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- ProSphere Women's Santa Clara University Tailgate Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- Adidas By Stella McCartney Athletic Cropped Gym Leggings Size 8 Small
- NWT Coldwater Creek Plus Sz 2X Mirror Sequin Shell Top Navy Cruise Evening New
- Free People Womens Leggings XS Stretch Fabric Semi Sheer
- GIANNI BINI ACTIVE Reese Capri Legging M Brewer Palm Print NWT Gym Pant
- R+A Womens Kiki Flare Leg Jeans Metallic bluee Leather Size 24
- ONE TEASPOON AWESOME BAGGIES IN COBAIN 27 RIPS HOLES DISTRESSED
- Miss Me Jeans size 27x33
- LINGERIE SOUTIEN GORGE 95HH (=95L) ELOMI MORGAN
- Stunning Women's Versace 28 Denim Jeans. Inseam 34". EUC W2
- Victoria's Secret Bra Body By Victoria Perfect Shape Lightly Padded Lace New Nwt
- MIss Pixy Women Night Wear Floral pink Nighty Poly Satin Sleepwear Dress
- 2 teiliges Set Bügel BH 80B+ String L 40 maigrün Eclizia Lilly NEU
- New Bra Lilyette Bali Plunge Comfort Keyhole Minimizer White 0904 MSRP-
- Woman’s Light bluee Wash 501 Denim High Rise Jeans Size 27 x 28
- NEW NWT Rails Elise Mist Indigo Sweater Cashmere Silk SZ Small S Grey bluee
- Polo Ralph Lauren Fringe-Hem Open-Front Hand Knit Cardigan Poncho Msrp 1298.00
- Tory Burch merino wool green sweater cotton white collar and cuff size S
- Native American Tribal Print Pleated Mini Skirt
- Free People Cotton blend Wrap Cardigan Sweater - Size S PCream Ivory Long Sleeve
- J. Crew Sample cardigan size s fuchsia pink
- NIP Anthropologie Odense Crochet Topper by Angel of the North Size XS
- Rachel Pappo Diva Je Suis Beach Dress Size Small RRP BNWT
- 5 Pcs Wrap Skirt Reversible Two Layer Silk Sari Wrap Skirts - 36" Skirts
- Annystore Women's Plain color Loose Lightweight Batwing Sleeve Off Shoulder Knit
- Free People denim ombré fade crochet summer short Festival Boho Size 29
- Falda Mexx à - 70%
- Anne Fontaine Vintage Strapless Irregular Hem Top Size 1 MSRP +
- Brunello Cucinelli Cotton Denim Button Up Top SZ XL
- ✨Tory Burch✨Silk Bow Tie Long Sleeve Blouse Size 4 Small
- NWOT Equipment 100% Silk Periwinkle bluee White Abstract Print SZ S P Career
- Stunning Off The Shoulder Hobbs Top Size 12 Never Worn
- NWT-ROMEO + JULIET COUTURE WHITE WAFFLE TEXTURE EMBELLISHED BLOUSE SZ-S MSP
- Peter Nygard Lined Sheer Navy Red Photo Floral Polyester Poncho Top Size 20W
- NWT Vintage California Concepts Tank Top Tunic Sheath Made In The USA Size M
- TANK TOP WOMAN SORT OF LOOSER KB_SOCIETY 428_KB
- ART COMES FIRST Casual Shirts 132115 GreyｘMulticolor S
- Vintage pantera hellyeah "alcoholin'ass" t shirt L 03'
- Vintage Polo Ralph Lauren Rugby Stripe P Wing Polo Shirt (Size Large)
- JAEGER LE-COULTRE REVERSO MENS VINTAGE HgoldLOGY FASHION T-SHIRT Sz L-BRAND NEW
- KAVU Men's Bennett Button Down Shirts, Large, Navy
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Camouflage bluee Performance Athletic Shirt NWT 2XL XXL
- Power Rangers GO GO NINJA STEEL 2-Sided All Over Print Long Sleeve Poly T-Shirt
- Robert Graham Jeans Men's Sz XL Long Sleeve Pink bluee Plaid Button Front Shirt
- Men's Butterfly Printed Floral Punk Long Sleeve Occident T Shirts Tops Cotton W4
- Large men's Loki (avengers) zip up hoodie
- Costume National Tuxedo w Satin Half Sleeve, Lapel & Shoulder NWT
- Vintage Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association Coat Mens Medium Cripple Creek
- Autumn Fall It's Bonfire Season All Over Mens T Shirt
- VYSHYVANKA Mens Embroidery LINEN White bluee Short sleeve shirt S-4XL GIFT FOR HI
- LOUNGE LIZARD Casual Shirts 407169 blueeｘMulticolor 2
- KITH X Coca Cola Coke Polar Bear Hoodie Navy bluee Size XXL LIMITED
- Adidas Originals Radkin Pants Men's Grey Heather
- Certified Queen April Hoodie Sweatshirt
- K1600GT Tuning Teile Zubehör Sweatshirt Biker Spruch ALTER MANN Motorrad lustig
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- BLARNEY Woollen Mills Men's Beige Wool Irish Fisherman Cable Knit Cardigan M, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
Rp1697 Daniel De Prato Felpa Originale Premium Made in TAGLIA S to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Questions? Email Haggar Men's Premium No-Iron Straight-Fit Invisible Flex Plain-Front Pant or Laura Sellers, NewsTrain project co-directors.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
Indigo alpha Medium bluee Boot Cut Mens Jeans8016,W44 L30Sweater Kappa Red Size M to - 50%
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
Mens American Eagle Original Bootcut Jeans Light bluee Wash 33x33 Boot AE Classic
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.Lee Mens Charcoal Straight Jeans W38 L32 (37994)
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.