SAVE THE DATES
+NWOT EXPRESS DARK WASHED STRETCH CLASSIC STRAIGHT MEN'S JEANS sz 34X30 Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership Gap 1969 Loose Denim bluee Jeans Distressed Pants Men's 35X32 35 32
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman BLANKNYC OFF WHITE IVORY 34 014 SLIM FIT OATS JEANS MENS NWT NEW: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
TIGER SHVRK 'TS Destroyed' Skinny Denim Jeans Size 34 Brand New SOLD OUT
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
Men's Diesel Ravix Bootcut Jeans Sz 30 Inseam 28
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
Coogi Mens Authentic Australian Jeans Size 42 X 35 Embroidered Pants colorfulWrangler Cowboy Cut SlimFit Jeans, 936KCL, Chocolate, Size 33X32Men's Artful Dodger Jeans Embroidered Bone Wings size 38 RARE
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to email@example.com. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
New Mens Jeans bluee Denim Stonewashed Mustache Loose Trousers Hip-Hop W30-W44Affliction Los Angles Men's Ace Straight Wrinkle Wash Button Fly Denim Jeans 337 For All Mankind LUXE Standard Dark bluee Indigo Button Fly Mens 38 Actual 40x33Vaqueros de hombre CYCLE MPT000 D975 superstretch compacto denim
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
Mens paul smith jeans 36 Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, RUEHL 925 Mens 32x34 Jeans Morton Low Rise Slim Straight Distressed Light Wash
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
Adidas originals nigo25, W33, L30. RAW blueE DENIM. 100% cotton. (rrp ).new
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the Ed Hardy Christian Audigier 2008 red eye skull distressed denim jeans sz 38 x 34.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- ProSphere Women's Santa Clara University Tailgate Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- Adidas By Stella McCartney Athletic Cropped Gym Leggings Size 8 Small
- NWT Coldwater Creek Plus Sz 2X Mirror Sequin Shell Top Navy Cruise Evening New
- Free People Womens Leggings XS Stretch Fabric Semi Sheer
- GIANNI BINI ACTIVE Reese Capri Legging M Brewer Palm Print NWT Gym Pant
- R+A Womens Kiki Flare Leg Jeans Metallic bluee Leather Size 24
- ONE TEASPOON AWESOME BAGGIES IN COBAIN 27 RIPS HOLES DISTRESSED
- Miss Me Jeans size 27x33
- LINGERIE SOUTIEN GORGE 95HH (=95L) ELOMI MORGAN
- Stunning Women's Versace 28 Denim Jeans. Inseam 34". EUC W2
- Victoria's Secret The Flannel Pajama Set Size XLarge
- Denim by H & M Slim Low Waist Women's Jeans Size 28 31 (ID)
- Freya Minx Sugarplum (Summe ) AA1782 mit Bügeln, Balconette Dirndl Bh (Größer
- NO COLLECTION WOMEN'S SHORT SLEEVE BUTTON FRONT ROMPER JUMPER NAVY T2
- BNWT Zara Tie Dye Red orange Ankle Grazer Skinny Jeans Size
- Auth.ST.JOHN EVENING RED METALLIC THREAD EMBROIDERED Spectacular PANTS
- Madewell tavik monahan lace-up one-piece swimsuit in bluee Sz XS
- Laula Skirts 484952 bluee 2
- Trina Turk Women's High Waist Roll Up Hipster Biki - Choose SZ color
- Hale Bob White Jersey Pants Geo Print Wide Leg XS 5SDN8317
- Peter Som Wool Sweater Size Small
- BCBG Max Azria Sweater Size S Worn Twice
- BODEN SKIRT SIZE 10r PINK DOTS BROWN FLORAL PATTERN COTTON
- NEW Knitted & Knotted Textured Sweater Cardigan Cute Casual Women's XL (D08)
- BRAND NEW LK BENNETT MAUVE A LINE SKIRT SIZE 8
- FREYA VIRTUE as3877 N NON-FILAIRE HAUT TANKINI pink VIF ( BRK ) 36D
- Dainty Hooligan Aztec Print Women's Cardigan Sz S
- Rails Zuma Petal Stripe Shirt - Women's
- Top blouse shirt ISABEL MARANT multicolor, Modèle "Brenda" - T. 34 Chemisier
- NWT Tory Burch Aubrey Embroidered Poplin Tunic Ivory Size 2
- CL15Artigiano Womens Jersey Shirt bluee White SIZE
- Current Elliott The Boy T-Shirt
- Ellesse Alberta T-shirt Red Women
- Paper Women Open Shoulders Top Size 2 New with Tags
- Vintage Women's Long Sleeved Shirt Button Down Blouse with Knotted Bow
- Erika II & Co. NWT Womens Plus Light Dark bluee White Striped Shirt Top Size 1X
- Supreme T-Shirts 834225 blueeｘMulticolor M
- VTG 70's Chemise Et Cie LeRoy Neiman Collage Sports Artwork Shirt 16 x 35 36 M L
- CLASSIC 2010 MINI COUNTRYMAN COOPER S ILLUSTRATED T-SHIRT MUSCLE RETRO CAR
- Ezekiel Men's Liberty Trim Fit Short Sleeve Shirt Large L NWT New S S Floral
- Mens New NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Long Sleeve Dress Shirt L large green cotton
- The Simpsons - HOMER PILE - Mens T-Shirt TV Show, Cartoon Character
- CHRISTMAS VACATION FAUX UGLY SWEATER Licensed Men's Long Sleeve Tee Shirt SM-3XL
- Brooks Bredhers men's long sleeve plaid shirt Size XL Woven in
- Rohan Men's Headland Vest Size Medium
- Blowing Out Candles Since 1987 30th Birthday Gift Idea Hoodie Funny Present
- Giubbotto EA7 Emporio Armani 7 EA 6ZPB19 men Cappuccio Giacca Piumino green
- HARRINGTON Londres cuello clásico hombre Auténtico Gran Calidad black
- Zip Sweater with Hot Rod US Car & `50 Style Emotiv Model the Whisker
- Bape College Tee White Size Large
- Cgoldnado White Au black Shirt
- SUPREME Small Box Logo Thermal Waffle Zip Up Hoodie Red Size XL
- The North Face hyvent ski pants
- AJARIA GRUNGE FLAG UNISEX SWEATER TOP FOOTBALL GIFT SHIRT CLOTHING JERSEY
- Phoenix 480 Hoodie - Hoody Men S-3XL - Gift Suns Arizona AZ PHX Southwestern USA
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- PRPS GOODS & CO DENIM Slim Fit Jean SIZE 32, GREY MID RISE NEW (E69P87P), hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
BUFFALO DAVID BITTON MAX-X SUPER SKINNY STRETCH JEANS 34 X 32 to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Questions? Email NEW EXPRESS CLASSIC STRAIGHT LIGHT WASH STRETCH JEANS SZ 34 34 or Laura Sellers, NewsTrain project co-directors.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
Patagonia Full Zip Cardigan Lambswool Sweater Men's MediumNew Slate & Stone 'Chattam' Slim Fit Wool Cardigan Men's Size XL NWT
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
MENS J.L POWELL POLO SWEATER SIZE XL 100% WOOL BROWN SOLID
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.New American Eagle Slim Flex Destroyed Size 30X36 Jeans Denim Button Fly
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.