SAVE THE DATES
Luxury Womens Winter Big Fur Collar Leather Coats Trendy Warm Slim Long Parkas Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership BORIS INDUSTRIES Fleece Mantel Schal-Kragen 46 48 50 EG NEU grey LAGENLOOK
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman Bogner Jeans Jeanssteppweste GWEN, Gr.36 NEU (1368 5019 541) UVP;: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
ADIDAS Stella McCartney Cyclo Tight DESIGN Fahrrad Hose S 36 NEU
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
Manteau de fourrure en Ragondin
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
Krüger Dirndl Trachtenmieder IRENA blackOriginal Milly NY Grey 100% Wool Double Breasted Pleated Sleeve Belt Coat Sz 6NWT GUESS Women's Anna Coat with Removable Faux Fur Collar - Large
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to email@example.com. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
Gore Running Wear Mythos 2.0Â Thermo Mens Thermal Long Sleeve Running SelectedWomen's Marmot M3 Softshell Lightweight PCT Pant Arctic Navy 85740 New With TagBAILYS WOMENS SINGLE BREASTED SHEEPSKIN COATS DELL BOY SIZE 10 36”CHEST REF 4317Vintage Espesan Delgado Winter women Abrigo Bordado Cálido Manga Larga Coat
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
La Redoute Womens Velour Blazer Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, BORIS INDUSTRIES Fleece Mantel EDEL Smok-Kragen 46 48 50 EG NEU grey LAGENLOOK
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
Desigual Blazer woman Chaq David 19SWEW99
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the Versace Weste M 38 (D) yellow mit Blümchen - wie neu.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- Paul Smith trousers in grey rrp
- NWT Mauro Grifoni Men's bluee W Navy bluee Sleeves 100% Cotton Sweater Size 48 S
- DEVOLD by OLMES CARRETTI Men LARGE 100% Pure New Wool Chunky Sweater RCS11507
- Fontana Dark bluee Men's Denim Cotton Classic Straight Leg Jeans Size 36 16 NEW
- Polo Ralph Lauren Authentic Dungarees Hampton Straight men's jeans 36 x 31
- ORVIS intera con zip men maglione taglia M
- Auténtico Motero Chaleco hasta Cintura Cuero Moto Camiseta Bolsillos Hebilla
- Quilted Designer Long Styled Leather Coat Women Leather Coat Winter Coats
- Women's Zipper Front Heated Hoodie MPL2713BLK BATTERY operated
- TO THE MAX LIGHT MILITARY LONG GREY SOLID COAT, XS
- ZETA PHI BETA SgoldRITY BASEBALL JERSEY ZETA PHI BETA blueE BASEBALL JERSEY
- Womens Mink Fur Vest Faux Fox Fur Coat Mid Long Waistcoat Fashion Sleveless New
- Victoria's Secret Bombshell Multi-way Push-up Bra & Lacy Cheeky Set Berry Studs
- Victoria's Secret VS PINK Snap Sleeve Perfect Full Zip Hoodie Green NWT S, L
- New Sz 16 Long line Sleeveless Shirt in Shiny Maroon hammered Material Faux Belt
- Women's Hoodie - Hamilton Music
- Hudson Zoeey High Rise Women's Jeans
- FRAME Lord black Denim Le Skinny De Jeane Corp Size 26 Retail
- Woman’s size med the north face 700 fill gilet
- B5 NWT HUDSON Nico Midrise Lace Up Super Skinny Crop Jeans Size 30
- Waterlust Whale Shark Warrior Leggings Size Small
- Hudson Sz 26 Carly Midrise Straight Leg Jeans
- Triumph Body Maquillaje Claro Encaje Whu Lavanda Niebla (00OU) 32C
- Etam Jeans Size EU40 (Size EU40)
- H&M woman Brown Herringbone Tweed Blazer size 8 single breast 30% wool
- LAUREN JEANS CO RALPH LAUREN 20100378720Y RIVIERA-F AMAGANSETT 6P
- ACNE STUDIOS PHOENIX FACE NYLON PANTS Size S
- Theory luxe Pants 396773 bluee 34
- 1blueESTUDIO Made Women Thin Knit Sweater Slim Jumper Pearl Satin White M 8
- OSKA Chocolate Brown 100% Wool Wrap Tie Cardigan Sweater, Size 4 XL
- Eileen Fisher Sz PS Yak Wool Burgundy Heathered Textured Knit Sweater D068
- STYLE&Co RIB-KNIT SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN WMNS LG OLIVE GREEN NWOT GREAT CONDITION
- Upopby Women's Vintage Padded Push up One Piece Swimsuits Tummy Control...
- Helmut Lang Tan Assymetrical Cold-Shoulder Sweater ()
- SHIMMERY PINK SKIRT HIGH WAISTED SKIRT METALLIC WET LOOK SKIRT PINK PENCIL SKIRT
- Size 4 Ladies Crimson By Lawrence Kurtz Metallic Lace Top With Satin Skirt
- Tony chestnut poodle sweater m l
- P16 J Crew Extra Fine Merino Wool Sweater Sz Large
- Johnny Was Multi Print Cardigan
- NWT LuLaRoe 3XL 3X LIV TEE T SHIRT TOP GRAPHIC RINGER PINK LESS DRAMA MORE CATS
- Ellen Tracy silk blouse 8
- 180875 New Ewa I Walla Lagenlook Vintage Buttondown Cream Tunic Top Small S
- Patagonia Sedum Cami (S) Navy Floral
- AGB Women's BLOUSE OLIVE SZ MEDIUM NWT
- Pakistani Maryam's Maria B 2018 Latest Embroider Collection Shalwar Kameez Suit
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- BORIS INDUSTRIES Fleece Mantel EDEL Schal-Kragen 48 50 EG NEU black LAGENLOOK, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
BLAZER GERARD DAREL EN CUIR T38 to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Questions? Email Rrr BELLE VESTE COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS MASTIC METALLISE T F 38 I 42 NEUVE or Laura Sellers, NewsTrain project co-directors.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
New Armani Exchange Faux Fur Capelet Size S P.Magnificent Coat COUNTER COTTON "Fitou" Size 40 Mint
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
VINTAGE ANTARTEX SINGLE BREASTED LAMBWOOL COAT SZ 10 REF 4600
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.Womens Printing Long Hooded Real Ribbit Fur Collar Parka Fur Lined Coat Hot Sale
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.