New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
|Colour:||Pink (Pink Fuchsia 660)||MPN:|
|Size:||12 (Manufacturer size: 38)||Brand:|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Avengers Age of Ultron Hawkeye Brown Leather Trench Coat
- VESTS country and western ref ALABAMA Stars&Stripes
- New Green Best Men Suit Notch Lapel Groomsman Men Wedding Bridegroom Suits+
- BNWT 100% Auth Thussardi, Mens Luxury Bermuda Navy Shorts. IT 60
- Chaqueta Parka Águila color Óxido S
- Top-Side Tailors Naval Uniform Double-Breasted Peacoat Size Medium Seattle
- Nautica NEW Navy bluee Mens Size 32X32 Classic Fit Straight Pants
- Daniele Alessandrini Jeans Man Denim PJ454NCL6643500 1111 Sz.32 MAKE OFFER
- Mens DIESEL Thavar Dark Wash Slim Skinny Denim Jeans Made ITALY 38 X 33
- Men Fjallraven Trousers G-1000 Hiking Camping Hunting Shooting W37 L28 JEA274
- 612033 New Taupe Sheared Rex Rabbit Mink Fur Mid Length Coat Stroller 16
- Anthropologie DARIELA PEPLUM TOP new PM
- ALEXIS RED GREEN CHEVRON PRINT KNIT TUNIC CAFTAN ONE SIZE
- Top Miu Miu modèle de défilé neuf BNWT Miu Miu runway top
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with